5 ways to protect myself against the Corona virus?
- Wear a mask properly and DO NOT touch your face even with the gloves you wear to protect your hands.
- Keep your hands clean as the virus may last up to 3 days on any surface and anything you touch can transmit the Covid 19 onto you.
- Set up a system to keep your house as clean as possible, especially if you have young children. Even though you keep social distancing assume that everything you wear or buy from outside your home is able to carry the Coronavirus.
- You may want to have outdoor only shoes separate from the shoes that are allowed in the house as the virus can be carried on your shoes.
- Take a shower every time you come back in to your home before you join the family – rinse your whole body including your hair.
How do I deal with the stress of the Coronavirus?
Utilizing healthy ways to cope with stress, anxiety, and other emotions during the imposed life restrictions from the Coronavirus is beneficial. These videos created by Harvard Medical School are helpful to assist you in learning ways to clear your mind as it is very important to dedicate time to keep your emotional state healthy.